Site Adjacent To, 30 Carricknaveagh Road
, BT27 6UB
||Site Adjacent To, 30 Carricknaveagh Road, Lisburn
- Stunning Site Of Approximately 0.34 Acres With Full Planning Permission Approved For A Detached Home
- Property Extends To C. 2,750 Sq. Ft. With Detached Garage Of C. 1,480 Sq. Ft.
- Superb Elevated Site With Views To Mourne Mountains And Slieve Croob
- Potential To Incorporate Integral Garage
- Convenient To Saintfield, Carryduff And Lisburn
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase this stunning site with full planning permission passed for a detached family home of approximately 2,750 sq. ft. In addition there is planning for a substantial detached garage of c. 1,480 sq. ft.
The site is superbly located with the elevated setting affording excellent viewings of the surrounding countryside, with aspect to the Mourne Mountains and Slieve Croob. Situated close to the Temple roundabout Belfast, Lisburn and Saintfield are all readily accessible. The are also Rockmount and Temple Golf Courses in close proximity.
The property itself is configured to provide bright spacious living accommodation to take full advantage of this unique site. There are four sizeable bedrooms plus study and two reception rooms, including a first floor lounge with aspect over the surrounding rolling countryside. The option also exists for the owners to change the playroom/gym area into an integral garage with ease.
We would actively encourage those interested to visit the site to get a better sense of how special the setting is.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.