||Sunnyside, 13 Upper Dunmurry Lane, Dunmurry, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property in an Extremely Convenient Location
- Many Fine Original Features
- Generous Lounge with Original Fireplace and Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Fitted Kitchen with Belfast Sink
- 4 Bedrooms Including Master with Bay Window and Cast Iron Fireplace
- Bathroom with White Suite Including Roll Top Bath and High Flush WC
- Majority Timber Framed Double Glazed Windows/Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard with Parquet Style Timber Decked Sitting Area
- Convenient Range of Amenities in Dunmurry Including Shops & Public Transport
A delightful mid terrace is situated in the heart of Dunmurry.
The property is well presented to a high level of specification by the current owner and offers spacious, bright accommodation with many fine original features including high ceilings, feature fireplaces and solid wood flooring..
Situated in a quiet location yet extremely convenient to the many local amenities in Dunmurry and within easy commuting distance of Belfast and Lisburn, via car or public transport services, this property offers superb value for money. Viewing is highly recommended.
Covered entrance porch with original tiled floor and original period gate. Hardwood front door with coloured glass insets and fan light to...
ENTRANCE HALL Solid wood flooring, cornice ceiling
LOUNGE 15' 5" x 13' 0" (4.7m x 3.96m) (into bay) Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window, wood flooring
DINING ROOM 13' 7" x 11' 10" (4.14m x 3.61m) Reclaimed wood flooring, tongue and groove ceiling, wood burning cast iron stove with tiled hearth and wood beam mantle, built in storage units, under stairs storage
KITCHEN 13' 7" x 11' 10" (4.14m x 3.61m) Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, Twyford Belfast sink with granite drainer, Leisure Rangemaster cooker range with 4 ring gas hob and electric ovens, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, integrated wine rack, plate rack, glass display cabinet, part tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling with low voltage spots
BEDROOM 18' 0" x 12' 9" (5.49m x 3.89m) Cast iron fireplace, sanded and varnished floor boards, cornice ceiling, picture rail
BEDROOM 11' 8" x 11' 6" (3.56m x 3.51m) Cast iron fireplace, built in storage
BATHROOM White suite comprising free standing cast iron roll top bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with rainwater shower, high flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling
LUGGAGE ROOM with original stain glass to door
BEDROOM 12' 0" x 11' 8" (3.66m x 3.56m) Original cast iron Victorian fireplace
BEDROOM 11' 3" x 9' 5" (3.43m x 2.87m) Velux window
OUTSIDE Front garden area. Tiled path to front door. Enclosed rear yard sitting area with parquet style timber decking