New Build Property At, 75 Back Road
, BT27 5LB
||New Build Property At, 75 Back Road, Drumbo, Lisburn
- New Build Detached Family Home of Circa 2650ft2
- Private Site extending to approx. 0.4 acres
- Magnificent Uninterrupted Views Over Open Countryside
- Lounge, Living/Dining Room and Sunroom
- Kitchen with Breakfast Area/Separate Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms, all with Ensuite Facilities & Master Suite with Dressing Room
- Sweeping Driveway and Detached Garage
- PC Sum of £25,000
- Convenient to Belfast, Lisburn and Surrounding Areas
- Superb Rural Location
As this home is for sale "off plan" it will leave a magnificent chance for the purchaser to stamp their taste on this truly fabulous home - giving them all the opportunity to work with the builder to build them a home bespoke to their tastes.
- Gardens levelled and sowed.
- Ranch Style fence to front.
- Kerbing to driveway 6x4 half splayed. Area to be agreed.
- Gates powder coated black with large box gate posts.
- Gates electric with two remotes.
- 60 ml SMA drive front and side.
- Flagged paths 900 mm wide in graphite non-slip Acheson & Glover.
- Sewerage treatment plant.
- Low energy sensor light to front peak of garage.
- Low energy sensor light to front peak of house.
- Wired for lights both sides of front door (fittings to be supplied).
- Wired for lights both sides of patio doors (fittings to be supplied).
- Over back door low energy fitting on photo cell.
- Double garage
- Side UPVC Door with matching window.
- Two black elite roller doors with remotes.
- Cold water tap at garage.
- Inside Garage
6 x fixed ceiling roses
3 x double sockets
- All walls painted cream and ceilings white.
- Skirting and architraves and stop MDF 5"/4"/2" respectfully.
- Hockey stick MDF to all doors.
- Window Sill Boards thick MDF.
- Doors 4 panel solid to be painted.
- Door lever handles (samples will be given)
- All en-suite doors lockable.
- All other doors latch.
- Low energy white down lighters to upstairs landing, three en-suites, dressing room and towel store, downstairs entrance hall, kitchen area and utility room.
- All other areas centre flex bulb holder.
- Alarm fitted key pad front and rear, 4 sensors on ground floor.
- Selection of double sockets.
- Sensor lights to en-suites, walk-in robe, towel store, WC downstairs and Comms. area.
- Kitchen and utility room selection of double sockets and spurs for appliances.
- Cat 6 to TV points and Comms. area.
- 5 Amp ring to lounge and garden room.
- Digital stat to each room downstairs.
- Upstairs stat in main bedroom.
- Roof space - two fixed ceiling roses for bulbs, one double socket for aerials or boosters etc.
- Mechanical ventilation to all required areas - Input on landing ceiling.
- MDF with oak base rail, hand rail, and newels.
- Soft wood painted white spindles design to be chosen.
- Pressurised Water System with 220 lt hot water tank.
- Boiler Grant Vortex sized for house in Utility Room.
- 1200 lt bunded oil tank.
- Also supplied 3 heated standard towel rails.
- UPVC 90 mill, fully insulated double glazed, colour and style to be chosen.
Also supplied at the end of Construction - Building Control Approval
and NHBC 10 year warranty
**Please Note: Images shown are of a similar property which was also built by the vendor **
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.