||Apt 1, 79 Marlborough Park South, Malone Road, Belfast
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment with Own Front Door in a Prestigious and Much Sought After Location
- Delightful Spacious Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances and Dining Area
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Built-in Robes and Bay Window
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout with Many Fine Features Including High Ceilings and Cornicin
- Detached Garage and Driveway Parking
- Prime South Belfast Location with Walking Distance of Amenities on Lisburn Road
- South Facing Rear Garden
This superb ground floor apartment is set in a prime location in one of Belfast's most sought after residential locations and is convenient to many local amenities in Malone and on the Lisburn Road including public parks and a range of leading schools.
The property is exceptionally well presented throughout and offers spacious accommodation which benefits from a southerly aspect to the rear with a generous garden and sitting area.
Unusually for an apartment the property also benefits from its own private front door, detached garage and has many fine original features such as high corniced ceilings and a bay window to the master bedroom.
Offering superb value for money in this area are in high demand, early viewing of this delightful property is recommended.
Front door leading to...
ENTRANCE HALL Feature tiled floor, low voltage spots
UTILITY ROOM Work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls
LOUNGE 17' 8" x 11' 0" (5.38m x 3.35m) Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden
KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA 12' 3" x 11' 5" (3.73m x 3.48m) Extensive range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces with frosted glass splash back, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under, stainless steel extractor fan and frosted glass splash back, ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, laminate wood flooring, low voltage spots
INNER HALLWAY Extensive range of mirror fronted storage, external access via communal hallway
BEDROOM 15' 5" x 12' 4" (4.7m x 3.76m) Bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail central rose
BEDROOM 10' 5" x 10' 5" (3.18m x 3.18m) Laminate wood effect flooring, built in storage cupboard
SHOWER ROOM White suite comprising vanity unit with storage, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with rainwater shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor
OUTSIDE Front garden area, driveway with parking leading to...
GARAGE 21' 3" x 7' 8" (6.48m x 2.34m) Roller shutter door, power and light
Beautifully presented south facing rear garden in lawns and well stocked flower beds with plants and shrubs. Sheltered and private sittings areas (The garden is owned by Apartment 1 and the other apartments have social and leisure access)