8 Sandymount Close
, Ballyskeagh Road
, BT27 5UB
||8 Sandymount Close, Ballyskeagh Road, Lisburn
- Attractive Semi Detached Property in a Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking For 2 Cars
- Quiet Location Yet Convenient to Both Belfast and Lisburn
- Close to Local Amenities Including Public Transport and Mcilroy Park
Situated in a quiet development just off the Ballyskeagh Road, this modern semi detached property benefits from rural aspects and open countryside to the rear whilst remaining within easy access of both Belfast and Lisburn.
The property is tastefully decorated and has been well maintained by its present owner and provides spacious accommodation ideally suited to a wide range of prospective purchasers.
Only through viewing can this property and its location be fully appreciated.
ENTRANCE HALL Ceramic tiled floor
LOUNGE 13' 7" x 12' 0" (4.14m x 3.66m) Attractive fireplace
FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA 15' 11" x 7' 11" (4.85m x 2.41m) (at widest points) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit, 4 ring hob and electric oven, tiled floor, part tiled walls, access to rear
BATHROOM White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low flush wc, wash hand basin vanity unit, tiled floor and fully tiled walls
BEDROOM 13' 7" x 12' 4" (4.14m x 3.76m)
BEDROOM 9' 5" x 6' 6" (2.87m x 1.98m)
BEDROOM 9' 5" x 6' 8" (2.87m x 2.03m)
OUTSIDE Front garden with stone chippings. Driveway parking with double gates to further parking area. Enclosed rear garden in lawns, oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.