71 Ardenlee Avenue
, BT6 0AB
||71 Ardenlee Avenue, Ravenhill, Belfast
- Superb Detached Victorian Double Bay Fronted Home
- Three Beautiful Reception Rooms
- Spacious and Well Equiped Kitchen Diner with Double Doors to Rear Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom Shower Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking to Side with Gated Driveway
- Large Front and Rear Gardens in Lawn, Paving and Established Flower Beds/ Shrubbery
- Furnished and Available Now
This superb, red brick Victorian detached house is located in a highly sought after location.
The property is situated off the Ravenhill Road and boasts excellent convenience to Belfast city centre as well as the plethora of amenities in the immediate area such as Ormeau Park and all the shops, eateries and bars of Ormeau Road. The property is within walking distance of top primary and post primary schools.
The accommodation on offer meets the needs of a range of prospective tenants but particularly families. Comprising two reception rooms, dining room, kitchen diner, downstairs cloak room and shower room, four generous bedrooms and family bathroom.
Decorated and furnished to an excellent standard and boasts an abundance of character throughout. The property is available immediately.