||7 Chippendale Gardens, Finaghy Road South, Belfast
- Attractive Semi Detached Property in a Much Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Attached Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Delightful Enclosed & Private Rear Garden in Lawns with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Convenient to Local Amenities Including Public Parks, Shops and Public Transport
This attractive Semi-Detached property is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in a much sought after location and is extremely convenient to the many amenities in the area including public transport and those amenities in Finaghy itself.
The property is beautifully presented by the current owner and offers well proportioned accommodation which is ideally complemented by a delightful rear garden with patio area.
Recent sales in this particular area have proved extremely successful and offering excellent value for money this property will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers, viewing is highly recommended.
uPVC doubler glazed front door with double glazed side windows to..
ENTRANCE HALL Under stairs cloaks and storage area
LOUNGE 13' 7" x 11' 4" (4.14m x 3.45m) Attractive fireplace with marble hearth
KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA 17' 7" x 11' 5" (5.36m x 3.48m) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Leisure 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, Zanussi 4 ring hob, electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, part tiled walls, uPVC door to rear
LANDING Access to roofspace
BEDROOM 11' 6" x 9' 3" (3.51m x 2.82m) Built in robes
BEDROOM 13' 7" x 9' 3" (4.14m x 2.82m) Built in robes
BEDROOM 9' 9" x 8' 0" (2.97m x 2.44m) Built in storage
BATHROOM White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls
OUTSIDE Quiet cul de sac location, front garden in lawns. Driveway parking with parking leading to..
ATTACHED GARAGE Up and over door, oil fired boiler
Enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with sheltered sitting area. Outside tap and light, uPVC oil tank