||57 Milfort Avenue, Dunmurry, Belfast
- Mid Terrace Property in an Extremely Convenient Location
- Bright & Spacious Lounge / Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden Area & Delightful Good Sized Rear Garden
- Convenient Range of Amenities in Dunmurry Including Shops & Public Transport
- Within Easy Commuting Distance of Many Parts of the Province via the Motorway Network
This mid terrace is situated in a popular residential location in Dunmurry. Just a short walk to all the shops and amenities of Dunmurry village.
The property is well presented to a high level of specification by the current owner and offers spacious, bright accommodation which is complemented by well-maintained gardens. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazing and a positive airflow system.
Situated in a quiet location yet extremely convenient to the many local amenities in Dunmurry and within easy commuting distance of Belfast and Lisburn, via car or public transport services, this property offers superb value for money.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this beautiful home and well serviced location.
ENTRANCE PORCH uPVC double glazed front door, laminate wood effect floor, glazed door with etched glass to lounge
LOUNGE 14' 6" x 13' 6" (4.42m x 4.11m) Laminate wood effect floor
DINING ROOM 9' 1" x 8' 0" (2.77m x 2.44m)
KITCHEN 16' 1" x 7' 1" (4.9m x 2.16m) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed door to rear
BEDROOM 13' 6" x 11' 0" (4.11m x 3.35m) Built in storage
BEDROOM 9' 0" x 8' 1" (2.74m x 2.46m) Laminate wood effect floor
BATHROOM White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with Triton electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor
OUTSIDE Front garden area and paved path to front door. Enclosed rear yard. uPVC oil tank and garden store with oil fired boiler. Generous private and enclosed rear garden in lawns with boundary fence and hedge and sheltered sitting area.