||5 Fairway Drive, Upper Malone Road, Belfast
- Detached Bungalow in a Quiet Cul de Sac Location
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Attached Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Mature Rear Garden with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Convenient to a Range of Leisure Facilities Including Shops, Public Transport, Mary Peters' Track
- Within the Catchment Area of a Number of Leading Schools
This attractive detached bungalow is situated in a quiet, end of cul de sac location just off Upper Malone Road.
The property offers generous accommodation and is perfectly complemented by the mature and private gardens with sheltered sitting area.
Situated in a convenient location, close to a range of facilities and within easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre and leading schools, this fine home is sure to generate strong interest.
Glazed front door to..
ENTRANCE HALL Parquet wood block floor, Slingsby type ladder to roofspace.
LOUNGE 14' 10" x 11' 3" (4.52m x 3.43m) Parquet wood block floor, cornice ceiling, bay window.
DINING ROOM 13' 8" x 11' 2" (4.17m x 3.4m) Parquet wood block floor
KITCHEN 10' 10" x 7' 8" (3.3m x 2.34m) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher or washing machine, access to rear.
BEDROOM 13' 3" x 9' 5" (4.04m x 2.87m) Wall to wall range of built-in robes and storage.
BEDROOM 13' 8" x 8' 6" (4.17m x 2.59m)
BATHROOM Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, hotpress.
OUTSIDE Front garden in lawns and well stocked flower beds. Driveway leading to . . .
GARAGE 16' 5" x 9' 3" (5m x 2.82m) Light and power, oil fired boiler, up and over door, wired and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Built in work bench with tool storage
Private good sized rear garden in lawns with mature boundary and planting. Sheltered paved patio area.