||5 Beechmount Park, Upper Lisburn Road, Belfast
- Attractive Semi Detached Property in a Much Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite and Electric Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows (bar one window)
- Driveway Parking and Detached Garage (no vehicle access)
- Well Presented Throughout
- Generous Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect and Timber Decked Sitting Area
- Excellent Location Close to Many Local Amenities Including Shops and Public Transport Services
This attractive Semi-Detached Property is situated just off the ever popular Upper Lisburn Road and is within close proximity of many local amenities including shops and public transport services.
The property is extremely well presented by its current owner providing a feel of warmth and comfort with good sized accommodation perfectly complemented by a beautifully maintained private and enclosed south facing rear garden with timber decked sitting area.
Recent sales in this locality have proven extremely popular and this particular property will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers. In excellent order throughout and providing superb value for money, viewing is highly recommended.
Front door with glazed side windows to...
ENTRANCE HALL Tiled floor
LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA 21' 4" x 13' 5" (6.5m x 4.09m) (at widest points) Laminate wood effect floor, attractive tiled fireplace, bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail, under stairs storage, built in display shelves
FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO BREAKFAST AREA 16' 2" x 7' 6" (4.93m x 2.29m) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring hob with electric oven under, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear
LANDING Low voltage spots, airing cupboard
BEDROOM 11' 5" x 9' 11" (3.48m x 3.02m) Sanded and varnished floor boards
BEDROOM 9' 0" x 7' 10" (2.74m x 2.39m)
BEDROOM 11' 2" x 7' 7" (3.4m x 2.31m)
BATHROOM White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and Triton electric shower over, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling with low voltage spots
OUTSIDE Front garden in loose stones and boundary wall. Driveway with parking.
GARAGE 19' 6" x 10' 10" (5.94m x 3.3m) (at widest points, no vehicle access) Oil fired boiler, power and light, plumbed for washing machine
Enclosed and private rear garden with a southerly aspect in loose stones with sheltered timber decked sitting area and boundary hedge. uPVC oil tank.