||48 Bladon Drive, Malone Road, Belfast
- Red Brick Detached Family Home
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen Overlooking Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite/Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage/Additional Driveway Parking
- Delightful Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns
- Convenient to a Wide Range of Amenities on Lisburn Road / Within Walking Distance of Leading Schools
This attractive red brick detached property is situated in a quiet location just off Malone Road and close to Lagan Meadows and The Lagan Tow Path.
The property is priced to allow for updating and modernisation and offers generous accommodation which is perfectly complemented by the mature, level and private gardens with sheltered sitting area.
Situated in a convenient location, close to a range of facilities and within easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre and leading schools, this fine home is sure to generate strong interest.
Glazed front door to..
ENTRANCE PORCH Glazed door to..
ENTRANCE HALL Cornice ceiling
LOUNGE 14' 0" x 11' 0" (4.27m x 3.35m) Tiled fireplace
DINING ROOM 11' 0" x 10' 10" (3.35m x 3.3m) Tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling
KITCHEN 16' 9" x 7' 7" (5.11m x 2.31m) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Franke 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for cooker, part tiled walls, tiled floor, external access
CLOAKROOM Low flush wc, wash hand basin, under stairs storage
LANDING Feature stained glass window, built in storage
BEDROOM 11' 0" x 10' 10" (3.35m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM 14' 0" x 11' 0" (4.27m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM 8' 8" x 7' 8" (2.64m x 2.34m) Built in storage
BATHROOM White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls
OUTSIDE Front and side gardens in lawns with flowerbeds and boundary wall. Paved driveway with parking leading to..
GARAGE 18' 6" x 8' 3" (5.64m x 2.51m) Up & over door, power and light, oil fired boiler
Delightful private and level rear garden in lawns with flower beds and mature boundary, crazy paved paths and sheltered sitting area