406 Saint Annes Square
, Edward Street, City Centre
, BT1 2LL
||406 Saint Annes Square, Edward Street, City Centre, Belfast
- Beautifully Presented Two Bedroom Apartment Within Exclusive City Centre Development
- Two Double Bedrooms - Master Ensuite
- Bright Spacious Living / Dining Room With Juliette Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite
- Lift Access, Intercom Door Access and Communal Garden
- Allocated Car Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed
- Available Immediately On An Unfurnished Basis
- City Centre Location Convenient to Victoria Square, Pubs, Restaurants And Main Arterials Routes
Fetherston Clements are pleased to welcome to the rental market a superb two bedroom apartment located in the fantastic Saint Anne's Square Development.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor and briefly comprises of two double bedrooms - master with ensuite, open plan living / dining room, a modern fitted kitchen, a well appointed family bathroom and good storage facilities.
The apartment comes with one allocated car parking space.
The Apartments central location places you right in the heart of the City with easy access to the business districts of BT1, Lanyon Place. Clarendon Dock and the Titanic Quarter. Tenants will also be able to take advantage of the superb restaurants and bars of Saint Anne's Square and the surrounding Cathedral Quarter.
Early viewing is highly recommended.