33 Spencer Street
, BT18 9DN
||33 Spencer Street, Holywood
- Beautifully Presented Mid Terraced Property Located In The Heart Of Holywood
- Deceptive In Size With Good Accommodation And Freshly Painted Throughout
- Three Bedrooms - Two Double, One Single
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Wood Burning Stove
- Through To Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen With Range of Appliances Including Dishwasher
- Contemporary Family Bathroom On First Floor
- Outside Shed With Utility Appliances Included And Private Rear Yard
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Throughout
- Available Immediately With Partly Furnished Optional
- No Pets, Non Smokers, No DHSS Applicable
Fetherston Clements are delighted to bring to the rental market this excellent mid terrace property. Ideally situated in Holywood town centre, this delightful property is within walking distance to shops, schools, bars, restaurants, Holywood Train Station and arterial routes to Belfast City Centre and Titanic Quarter.
Freshly decorated throughout the property briefly comprises of three bedrooms which are complimented by a contemporary bathroom suite and landing storage on the first floor. Downstairs, you'll find a spacious lounge with wood burning stove open to a dining area which leads to a modern fitted kitchen.
The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and an enclosed rear patio area with outside shed perfect for a utility space and additional storage.
This property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.