||33 Alderwood Hill, Purdysburn Road, Belfast
- Attractive Semi Detached Property with Excellent Outlook Over Open Fields in a Much Sought After Are
- Excellent Sized Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Open Archway to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Good Sized Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC double glazed
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Front and Enclosed Private Rear Garden with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Quiet Location Yet Convenient to Many Local Amenities Including Forestside Complex
This attractive semi detached home occupies an excellent quiet situation with a superb outlook across the open countryside opposite the Burn Equestrian Centre whilst also being extremely convenient to the many amenities in the surrounding area including Forestside.
The property offers bright, generous and well proportioned accommodation that has been finished to a very high standard throughout but yet has an immediate feeling of warmth and character all of which is further enhanced by an abundance of fine features.
Recent sales in this particular locality have proved exceptionally successful and with all this fine property has to offer one could not fail to be impressed.
uPVC entrance door leading to...
ENTRANCE HALL Under stairs storage
LOUNGE 14' 9" x 14' 3" (4.5m x 4.34m) Bay window, feature fireplace, wood flooring, open arch to..
DINING ROOM 9' 8" x 8' 9" (2.95m x 2.67m) Wood flooring
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 8' 8" (3.43m x 2.64m) Range of high and low level units., 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob, electric under oven and extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, access to rear
LANDING Access via ladder to roofspace
BEDROOM 13' 0" x 8' 10" (3.96m x 2.69m) Wood flooring
BEDROOM 14' 4" x 9' 9" (4.37m x 2.97m) (at widest points) Wood flooring
BEDROOM 8' 6" x 8' 5" (2.59m x 2.57m) Wood flooring, built in robe and storage
BATHROOM White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls
OUTSIDE Front garden in lawns, driveway parking for several cars, enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with sheltered sitting area