29 Barnetts Road
, BT5 7BB
||29 Barnetts Road, Stormont, Belfast
- Available Immediately On An Initial 6 Month Lease Term
- Extended Semi-Detached Home Located In Popular Residential Area Close To Stormont
- Four Bedrooms - Top Floor Master Bedroom With Ensuite And Walk-In Wardrobe
- Bright Lounge With Open Fire
- Spacious Open Plan L-shaped Dining / Living / Kitchen
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen With Patio Doors To Rear Decking
- Family Bathroom And Ensuite Shower Room
- Driveway Parking, Rear Garden With Decking And Separate Home Office / Studio
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Throughout
- Located Close to Stormont and Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Fetherston Clements are delighted to introduce this superbly presented semi detached home located just off Upper Newtownards Road on Barnetts Road. The property is close to grounds of Stormont and is a short distance from Ballyhackamore, an ideal location for prospective tenants to enjoy their free time with nearby amenities whilst in a great commuting distance from Belfast city centre and beyond.
The property has been extended providing fantastic accommodation suitable to a wide range of potential tenants. Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with cloakroom, front living room, open plan kitchen / living / dining overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs offers three well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom, with top floor converted into master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room.
Externally there is an outhouse suitable for a home office / studio providing an ideal home working environment in todays climate. Furthermore there is driveway parking to the front for numerous cars, with a private garden and decked area to the rear. The Comber Greenway also runs along the back of the property.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
Furnished available immediately on an initial 6 month basis, this property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.