28 Earlswood Road
, BT4 3DY
||28 Earlswood Road, Ballyhackamore, Belfast
- Excellent Townhouse Located In Heart Of Ballyhackamore
- One Double Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes And Storage
- Bright Living Room With Dining Area And Stairway To First Floor
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Newly Fitted Contemporary Shower Room
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed
- Available 20th July 2020
- Popular and Convenient Location In The Heart Of Ballyhackamore
This well presented townhouse is set back from the Upper Newtonards Road, situated in the heart of Ballyhackamore. One of the most sought-after areas of East Belfast, the village offers an extensive range of shopping facilities and top-rated eateries as well as schools and healthcare services. George Best City Airport and the Ulster Hospital are both a short drive away and The Belmont Road is within walking distance.
The property briefly comprises a spacious lounge with dining area, through to a fully fitted kitchen with range of appliances, one double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a newly fitted modern shower room.
Externally the property has driveway parking.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Due to the level of finish and convenient location early viewing is highly recommended.