26 Manna Grove
, BT5 6AJ
||26 Manna Grove, Castlereagh, Belfast
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property In Popular Residential Area
- In Fantastic Order Having Been Recently Refurbished
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large And Bright L-Shaped Open Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen Area
- Additional Family Room Separated By Glass Double Doors Making For Flexible Accommodation
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Well Appointed Family Bathroom And Downstairs W/C With Cloakroom
- Large Rear Garden With Garage And Direct Access To Greenville/Orangefield Park
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing Throughout
- Available Immediately On A Fully Furnished Basis
Fetherston Clements are delighted to present to the rental market this recently refurbished three bedroom semi detached property. Situated on Manna Grove between Grand Parade and the Castlereagh Road, the property is less than ten minutes from the heart of Belfast City Centre as well Belfast City Airport, and with easy access to various transport links making this an ideal property for a wide range of potential tenants.
Recently refurbished throughout to a fantastic standard, the property briefly comprises a family room with feature fireplace, through to a second reception room open to L-shaped dining and kitchen area, three well proportioned bedrooms, a contemporary bathroom and downstairs W/C with cloakroom.
Externally, the property has driveway parking, a garage and a large rear garden with patio and shed for additional storage. There is also direct access to Greenville/Orangefield Park located behind the house.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
This property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.