||210 Saint Annes Square, Edward Street, Belfast
- A Superb Two Bed Apartment In The Heart Of Belfast City Centre
- Highly Sought After Development In The Heart Of The Vibrant Cathedral Quarter
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms - Master Ensuite
- Spacious Bathroom With A Modern White Suite
- Gas Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- On Site Secure Parking
- Neighbouring The MAC Theatre, Coppi, Zen and Pure Gym
- Close to the Main Arterial Networks
This recently renovated superb two bed apartment is located on the second floor of the highly desirable Saint Anne's Square development. The apartment has a clean and crisp finish and offers modern city living in an unrivalled location due to the array of amenities in the surrounding Cathedral Quarter.
The apartment complex benefits from a range of security features to ensure peace of mind for every resident, with 24 hour onsite security, CCTV secure lobby entrances and audio-visual intercom systems.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this apartment and development have to offer.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE LOBBY Lift and stair access to...
SECOND FLOOR Hardwood entrance door leading to...
ENTRANCE HALL Access to storage cupboard.
KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING 26' 10" x 11' 5" (8.18m x 3.48m) Range of fitted high and low level units, Granite effect worksurfaces and upstand, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated 4 ring hob, integrated underoven, concealed extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, Juliette balcony.
MAIN BEDROOM 14' 7" x 9' 6" (4.44m x 2.9m)
ENSUITE Suite comprising of an enclosed shower cubicle with glazed doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 5" x 10' 9" (4.39m x 3.28m)
BATHROOM White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.