||201 Saint Annes Square, 7 Edward Street, City Centre, Belfast
- A Superb One Bed Apartment In The Heart Of Belfast City Centre
- Highly Sought After Development In The Heart Of The Vibrant Cathedral Quarter
- Well Presented Open Plan Kitchen / Living Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Excellent Double Bedroom
- Spacious Bathroom With A Modern White Suite
- Gas Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall with Storage Cupboard
- Close to the Main Arterial Networks
- On Site Parking Space
This superb one bed apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the highly desirable Saint Anne's Square development. The apartment has a clean and crisp finish and offers modern city living in an unrivalled location due to the array of amenities in the surrounding Cathedral Quarter.
The apartment complex benefits from a range of security features to ensure peace of mind for every resident, with 24 hour onsite security, CCTV secure lobby entrances and audio-visual intercom systems.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this apartment and development have to offer.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE LOBBY Lift and stair access to...
SECOND FLOOR Hardwood entrance door leading to...
ENTRANCE HALL Access to storage cupboard.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING 24' 3" x 13' 1" (7.39m x 3.99m) Range of fitted high and low level units, Granite effect worksurfaces and upstand, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated 4 ring hob, integrated underoven, concealed extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated Smeg dishwasher, part tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, Juliette balcony.
BATHROOM White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 14' 5" x 12' 9" (4.39m x 3.89m)