||18 Marlborough Gardens, Malone Road, Belfast
- Superb Mid Terrace Property in Prestigious South Belfast Location
- Spacious Lounge with Bay Window Open Plan to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal For Owner Occupiers or Investors
- Within Walking Distance of Belfast City Centre and Queens University
- Convenient to Many Local Amenities including Shops, Restaurants and Public Transport
This superb, red brick, mid terrace property is situated in a most popular and sought after location just off the Malone Road with an excellent range of shopping and recreational amenities all within walking distance, whilst also remaining convenient to Belfast city centre and Queen's University.
The property has been finished to a high standard by the present owner with many fine features including a spacious lounge with a bay window and open plan to dining room and a modern fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Recent sales in this area have proved extremely successful and being suitable for a wide range of prospective purchasers one could not fail to be impressed by this superb home.
ENTRANCE HALL Hardwood front door, sold wood flooring
LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM 23' 1" x 11' 0" (7.04m x 3.35m) Bay window, solid wood flooring, low voltage spots, under stairs storage
KITCHEN 13' 0" x 8' 0" (3.96m x 2.44m) Range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Electrolux 4 ring hob with electric oven under, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage spots, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear
LANDING Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler
BEDROOM 14' 4" x 10' 0" (4.37m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM 10' 0" x 9' 0" (3.05m x 2.74m) Cast iron fireplace
BATHROOM White suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan
SEPARATE WC Low flush wc
OUTSIDE Enclosed rear yard