16 Norwood Drive
, Holywood Road
, BT4 2EA
||16 Norwood Drive, Holywood Road, Belfast
- Superbly Presented Extended Semi Detached Home in Belmont
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Front Living Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Kitchen Leading to Generous Dining Area and Family Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Downstairs WC and Separate Cloakroom
- Spacious Modern Bathroom with both Bath and Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking With Garage And Large Rear Garden in Lawn with Paved Patio Area
- Available 6th September 2019
This superbly presented and extended semi-detached house is located in the ever popular Belmont area of East Belfast. This property is situated within the catchment area of many leading primary and secondary schools and is only a short stroll from Belmont & Ballyhackamore Villages allowing ease of access to the many shops and restaurants they have to offer.
Internally the ground floor comprises hallway, downstairs WC, separate cloakroom and front reception room with wood burning stove. The rear extension comprises modern fitted kitchen, dining area with folding doors to rear garden and beautiful family room with wood burning stove. The first floor of the property comprises three well proportioned bedrooms (two with built in storage) and modern bathroom with both shower and bath.
The exterior of the property comprises beautifully maintained front garden and large rear garden; ideal for families and those who like to entertain. There is also added benefits of driveway parking and garage with light, power and space for additional appliances.
Finally, the property has gas fired central hating and double glazed windows throughout.
This property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.