||132 Ballantine Gardens, Hillhall Road, Lisburn
- Substantial Semi Detached Property in Popular and Established Modern Development
- Generous Lounge
- Superb Kitchen with Dining Area and Extensive Range of Built in Appliances/Separate Utility Room
- Open Plan Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Overlooking the Rear Garden
- 4 Double Bedrooms Including 2 with Ensuite Facilities and Master with Walk in Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite and Free Standing Bath/Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Exceptional Level of Presentation and Specification Throughout/Upgraded Woodwork
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Gas Fired Central Heating/Driveway Parking for 2 Cars
- Delightful Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Sheltered Paved Patio Area
- Prime Location Convenient to Many Local Amenities/Convenient to M1 A1 Road Networks
This superb three storey semi detached property is ideally located within the prestigious and much sought after Ballantine Garden Village development and overlooks a delightful communal landscaped lawn area.
The property is presented to the highest level of specification as the current owners have extensively upgraded the original finish which can particularly be noticed in the kitchen and bathrooms and includes an array of superb tiling.
This home is situated in a convenient location close to Lisburn and Belfast and within commuting distance of many areas, including Dublin, via the M1 Motorway network.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
RECEPTION HALL Hardwood front door, Solid wood flooring
CLOAKROOM White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, low voltage spots, solid wood flooring
LOUNGE 15' 7" x 11' 2" (4.75m x 3.4m) Low voltage spots
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15' 8" x 12' 9" (4.78m x 3.89m) Parkes Interiors kitchen with Extensive range of high gloss high and low level units, work surfaces with matching splash back, Siemens 5 ring gas hob, eye level Siemens electric oven and integrated microwave oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Integrated Siemens dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, larder cupboard, feature panelled wall with display shelving, low voltage spots, tiled floor, concealed low level lighting and under unit lighting, feature radiator, built in wine rack, open arch to Family Room
FAMILY ROOM 12' 7" x 11' 10" (3.84m x 3.61m) Solid wood flooring, vaulted ceiling with low voltage spots, glazed double doors to rear garden
UTILITY ROOM 12' 0" x 5' 3" (3.66m x 1.6m) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces with matching splash back, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, low voltage spots, extractor fan, access to rear
BEDROOM 15' 8" x 11' 2" (4.78m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM 15' 7" x 11' 2" (4.75m x 3.4m) (Potential 1st floor Living Room)
BATHROOM White suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, vanity unit with splash tiling, part tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle, low voltage spots, extractor fan, tiled floor
LANDING Airing cupboard, low voltage spots
BEDROOM 14' 6" x 11' 0" (4.42m x 3.35m)
DRESSING ROOM Fully fitted with robes and storage
ENSUITE White suite comprising vanity unit with splash tiling, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, low voltage spots, extractor fan
BEDROOM 12' 7" x 11' 4" (3.84m x 3.45m) Access to roofspace
ENSUITE White suite comprising vanity unit with splash tiling, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, low voltage
spots, extractor fan
OUTSIDE Driveway parking to the front for 2 cars. Delightful, private and enclosed rear garden in lawns with sheltered
paved patio area