13 Finchley Park
, Old Holywood Road
, BT4 2HZ
||13 Finchley Park, Old Holywood Road, Belfast
- Excellent Detached Family Bungalow Located In Popular Residential Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Built In Storage; Master With Jack and Jill En-suite
- Spacious Lounge Open To Dining Area Through To Conservatory
- Bright Conservatory Open To Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Jack And Jill Family Bathroom With Separate Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Beautiful Gardens To Front And Rear With Driveway Parking And Garage
- Attic Room Used For Additional Storage
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Throughout
- Available Immediately On A Furnished Basis
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Tesco Knocknagoney, City Airport, Ballyhackamore And Belmont
Fetherston Clements are delighted to introduce to the rental market this superb detached bungalow located in a very sought after part of Belmont. Within such easy reach of Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages, Tesco Knocknagoney, Holywood and Belfast City Centre this property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants.
The property briefly comprises of three good sized bedrooms - master with access to bathroom, large family lounge with dining area, fully fitted modern kitchen through to a bright conservatory overlooking private mature rear garden, a well appointment bathroom and hallway storage cupboards.
Additional benefits include an attic conversion used for storage, integral garage, gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout.
Outside there is a private and enclosed rear garden in lawn with a paved patio area. To the front there is a landscaped garden and a driveway providing parking leading to the garage.
This excellent detached home will ideally suit a broad range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.