127 Castlehill Road
, BT4 3GQ
||127 Castlehill Road, Belfast
- Fabulous Semi-Detached Family Home In Popular Residential Area
- Recently Decorated Throughout Including New Carpets
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances Optional
- Two Bright Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom With Separate W/C & Downstairs W/C
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
- Private Rear Garden With Driveway Parking, Garage And Utility Room Outhouse
- Unfurnished Available Immediately
- Located Close To Stormont & Ballyhackamore With Transport Links To Belfast City Centre
Fetherston Clements are delighted to bring this beautifully presented semi-detached family home to the rental market. Situated just off the Upper Newtownards Road in East Belfast this property offers ease of access to Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages which provide a wide range of shops and restaurants. The property would ideally suit a family as it is situated within the catchment area for many of the local leading schools.
The property has been recently redecorated throughout and is in great order.
The accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor of a bright entrance hallway, two spacious family rooms, a modern kitchen with appliance's provided as optional and a downstairs W/C. Completing the property on the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate W/C.
Outside there is a private and enclosed rear garden with patio area, utility outhouse and garage. To the front there is a driveway providing parking for numerous cars.
Other benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and floored roof space suitable for additional storage.
This property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.