106 Old Holywood Road
, BT4 2HL
||106 Old Holywood Road, Belfast
- Charming Semi-Detached Cottage
- Freshly Decorated Throughout In Great Order
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With 'Rangemaster' Range / Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathroom On First Floor
- Utility Room With Appliances
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Available Immediately On A Furnished Basis
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, City Airport, Ballyhackamore & Belmont Villages
This charming semi-detached cottage comes to the rental market, and will immediately appeal to those seeking an individually styled home within this very sought after part of Belmont. Within such easy reach of Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages, Holywood and Belfast City Centre are also within easy reach. Excellent local amenities such as Belmont Park, CIYMS and leading local primary and post primary schools are all convenient.
The layout comprises an entrance hall leading to a living room with feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen with dining area and 'Rangemaster' range, and a separate utility room. On the first floor, there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom in white suite.
Outside, the property enjoys an enclosed private side / rear garden in lawn with shrub beds to the front.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating.
We expect great interest in this property and so early viewing is recommended.