||10 Bests Hill Lane, Purdysburn Road, Belfast
- Attractive Semi Detached Property in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Good Sized Lounge
- Conservatory Sitting Area Overlooking Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Front and Delightful Enclosed Private Rear Garden with Sitting Area
- Convenient to Many Local Amenities Including Public Transport, Schools and Forestside Shopping Compl
This attractive semi detached property is situated within a quiet cul de sac in this popular modern development.
The property is well presented and tastefully decorated by the current owner and offers generous accommodation perfectly complimented by the front and private rear garden with sheltered sitting area.
Located conveniently to many local amenities including public transport, schools and shops including Tescos at Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping complex, the property is ideal for family living and viewing is highly recommended.
Front door to..
LOUNGE 15' 2" x 9' 7" (4.62m x 2.92m) Laminate floor, glazed door to..
SUN ROOM 13' 9" x 5' 4" (4.19m x 1.63m) Tiled floor, external access
KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA 14' 9" x 10' 5" (4.5m x 3.18m) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Blanco 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Logik 4 ring hob with electric double over under, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, glass display cabinets
LANDING Access to roofspace, airing cupboard
BEDROOM 14' 9" x 9' 7" (4.5m x 2.92m) Built in robe and storage
BEDROOM 10' 6" x 7' 2" (3.2m x 2.18m)
BATHROOM White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Triton electric shower, part tiled walls
OUTSIDE Front garden in lawns. Driveway with parking. Enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with decked sitting area and paved patio area. PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler