Site @ Gracehill Golf Club, 141B Ballinalea Road
, BT53 8PX
||Site @ Gracehill Golf Club, 141B Ballinalea Road, Stranocum, Ballymoney
- Stunning Site Of Approximately 0.27 Acres With Full Planning Permission Approved For A Detached Home
- Overlooking The Highly Regarded Gracehill Golf Course
- Sale Includes The Use And Enjoyment Of The Golf Course And It's Facilities For Two People*
- Site Comes With Two Life Long Memberships*
- Significant Ground Works Have Already Began With Construction Up To Ground Floor Level
- Close To 'Dark Hedges' And The Causeway Coast
- Convenient To Bushmills, Ballymoney And A26 Dual Carriageway
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase this stunning site with full planning permission passed for a detached family home of approximately 2,200 sq. ft. The property has the enviable position of overlooking the 2nd and 17th fairways at Gracehill Golf Course and will benefit from being in close proximity of the club house and estate to avail of all the amenities this will offer.
The 'Dark Hedges' are very close to the site, which have recently had their notoriety enhanced through their staring roll in the HBO epic series Game of Thrones. This beautiful avenue of beech trees was planted by the Stuart family in the eighteenth century. It was intended as a compelling landscape feature to impress visitors as they approached the entrance to their Georgian mansion, Gracehill House (now Gracehill Golf Course). Two centuries later, the trees remain a magnificent sight and have become one of the most photographed natural phenomena in Northern Ireland.
The property itself is configured to provide bright spacious living accommodation to take full advantage of this unique site. There are three sizeable bedrooms and three reception rooms, including a first floor lounge with aspect over the course to one side and rolling countryside to the other.
The site is also at the gateway to the stunning Causeway Coast located approximately 8 miles from Ballycastle, 10 miles from Bushmills and 16/17 miles from Portstewart / Portrush while being extremely convenient to local amenities of Ballymoney and to the A26 carriageway to access Belfast and Ballymena.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
We're ready to talk…