Site Adjacent To, 21 Craigantlet Road
, BT23 4TE
||Site Adjacent To, 21 Craigantlet Road, Craigantlet, Newtownards
- Stunning Site Of Approximately 0.57 Acres With Full Planning Permission Approved For A Detached Home
- Rural Location Close To East Belfast, Holywood, Bangor And Newtownards
- Planning For Detached Triple Garage
- Views Over Ballysallagh Reservoir And Adjacent To Cairn Wood Forest Park
- Convenient To Local Amenities And Schools
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase this stunning site with full planning permission passed for a detached family home of approximately 4,000 sq. ft. The property has the enviable position of overlooking Ballysallagh Reservoir and the rolling County Down countryside, with even Belfast Lough visible in the distance.
The location on the rural fringe of Belfast offers the potential owner all the benefits of being 'in the country' whilst still highly convenient to Ballyhackamore, Holywood and Bangor. The site is adjacent to Cairnwood Forest Park, with beautiful walks for dog walkers or joggers.
The property itself is configured to provide bright spacious living accommodation to take full advantage of this unique site. There are four sizeable bedrooms and five reception rooms, including a large open plan living/kitchen/dining area in addition to first floor terrace overlooking the forest park. There is also planning consent for a detached triple garage.
The site is also extremely convenient to local amenities in the surrounding area with excellent schools also close by.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.