Apt A, Seaver House, 138 Malone Road
, BT9 5LH
||Apt A, Seaver House, 138 Malone Road, Belfast
Ground Floor Flat
- Immaculately Presented Ground Floor Apartment In A Highly Regarded Residential Location
- Situated Off The Ever Popular Malone Road
- Master Bedroom With Walk-In Wardrobe Ensuite Showeroom
- Spacious Open Plan Living / Kitchen / Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Full Range Of Appliances
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Feature Double Glazed Sash Windows Throughout
- Available Luxury Furnished Or Part- Furnished
- Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- Own Door Access, Stunning Private Outside Porch Area Communal Private Back Garden
- Available 10th February 2020
Exceptional ground floor apartment in the original part of Seaver House, located in the heart of Malone's Conservation area. Built just over 100 years ago by acclaimed local Architect, Henry Seaver, this luxurious development is now converted into eight modern apartments by McLaughlin & Harvey.
This own door apartment offers a modern specification and at the same time has maintained the elegance and character of the former house that is seldom found in apartments today. Internally the apartment is beautifully presented and meticuously maintained by its current owner. Comprising of a bright & spacious lounge open plan to a modern fully fitted kitchen & dining area, an excellent sized master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite, and luxury bathroom suite completes this fine home.
The property further benefits from its own door access, private porch area, 2 allocated car parking spaces, gas fired central heating and feature double glazed sash windows.
Located just beside the Ulster Independent Clinic and close to amenities of the highly regarded Lisburn Road, this beautiful property is only a short drive to Belfast City Centre, Barnett's Park as well as Malone & Balmoral Golf Clubs.
This apartment would be ideal for any professional seeking luxurious accommodation in one of the finest residential areas of South Belfast. We strongly urge viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid any disappointment.
With such a high level of finish, this apartment will certainly appeal to a wide range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.