Apt 4, 130 Stranmillis Road
, BT9 5DT
||Apt 4, 130 Stranmillis Road, Stranmillis, Belfast
- New Build Luxury Apartment in the Heart of Stranmills, South Belfast
- Secured Access Via Front or Rear Doors with CCTV Coverage
- Open Plan Living/ Dining/ Kitchen
- 5 Piece Shaker Style Kitchens with Integrated Appliances Including Washer Dryer and Dishwasher
- Luxury Bathroom Suite with Shower Over Bath
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished Upon Negotiation
- Bicycle Storage to the Rear of the Building
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Electric Underfloor Heating in Bathroom
- Wired for Virgin Media TV and Internet
- Available September 2018
Fetherston Clements are delighted to present the opportunity to rent a luxury, high specification apartment within one of the most sought after areas of Belfast. The block of 9 apartments have been built specifically for the rental market.
Internally the property comprises; open plan living/ dining kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms, storage cupboard and luxury bathroom with shower over bath. The fully fitted shaker style kitchen includes a range of integrated appliances including dishwasher, washer dryer and fridge freezer.
Each apartment benefits from double glazed windows, newly fitted gas central heating, electric underfloor heating in bathroom and further energy saving improvements such as LED lights and insulation.
All apartments are wired for Virgin Media TV and internet and have secure access via front and back door access with CCTV.
Apartments can be available unfurnished or furnished (upon negotiation) and will be ready for occupation from early September 2018.
Prospective tenants will enjoy a plethora of amenities on their doorstep. Most notably, all the cafes, shops, bars and restaurants of Stranmillis as well as Lagan Towpath and Belfast Boat Club. Belfast city centre is within walking distance, a short drive or bus journey away for an easy commute for work or further travel routes.
The apartment block has allocated bicycle storage to the rear, and being a couple of minutes from cycle lanes and Lagan Towpath, this will appeal particularly to those who cycle to work in City Centre and employers around the Waterfront area.
Please register your interest with our office on 02890 661111 or send through an online enquiry to avoid disappointment.