- Spacious and Superbly Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Bright Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Dining Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms; Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath
- Communal Parking and Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed Windows & 24 Security Monitoring
- Well Connected Location with Excellent Bus Routes, Arterial Routes & Access to Motorway
- Array of Local Amenities such as Shops, Cafes, Bars & Restaurants of Lisburn Road and Stranmillis
- Close to Lagan Towpath, Shaws Bridge, Malone Golf Club and Belfast Boat Club
Beautifully presented throughout, this spacious ground floor apartment will appeal to a wide range of purchasers, including those looking to downsize. Situated just off the Malone Road, the property is in close proximity to many local amenities, sports clubs, the City Centre and the colourful boutiques of the effervescent Lisburn Road.
The property is accessed via the communal entrance hall and comprises two generous double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, master ensuite shower room, luxury modern kitchen with dining space, separate living room and main bathroom. The property also benefits from Phoenix natural gas heating, double glazing throughout, 24 hour security monitoring and externally boasts ample allocated and communal parking.
This apartment offers a fantastic opportunity to move in straight away and available for immediate occupancy.
FRONT DOOR into...
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL Hard wood glazed front door. Leading to...
APARTMENT ENTRANCE HALL Solid wood flooring. Cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN / DINING 14' 1" x 12' 9" (4.293m x 3.893m) Range of high and low level units, wood effect worktop with matching upstand , 1.5 'Franke' stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of integrated appliances to include; four ring gas hob, extractor hood, oven, convection oven and microwave oven (NEFF), fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher (HOTPOINT). Feature under lighting. Cornice ceiling. Tiled floor.
LIVING ROOM 16' 5" x 13' 10" (5.015m x 4.239m) Feature fireplace with electric inset, tiled hearth and stone surround. Solid wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling. Access via composite door to rear.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 9" x 11' 9" (3.604m x 3.592m) Built in wardrobe. Hot press. Solid wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling.
ENSUITE Enclosed shower cubicle with 'Mira Element' shower unit. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Heated towel radiator. Tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 11" x 11' 5" (3.044m x 3.505m) Built in wardrobe. Solid wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling.
BATHROOM 9' 10" x 6' 8" (3m x 2.033m) Panelled jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and overhead 'Grohe' shower unit. Wall mounted 'Sottini' sink basin with mixer tap, built in wall mounted mirror vanity unit. Low flush wc. Heated towel radiator. Tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan. Cornice ceiling.
OUTSIDE Beautifully maintained communal gardens and ample parking.