55 Castlehill Road
, BT4 3GP
||55 Castlehill Road, Belfast
- Fabulous Detached Family Home In Popular Residential Area
- Four Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Lounge With Double Doors To Rear Garden
- Second Reception Room With Feature Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
- Private Rear Garden With Driveway Parking & Garage To Front
- Part Furnished
- Available 22nd April 2019
Fetherston Clements are delighted to bring this beautifully presented detached family home to the rental market. Situated just off the Upper Newtownards Road in East Belfast this property offers ease of access to Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages which provide a wide range of shops and restaurants. The property would ideally suit a family as it is situated within the catchment area for many of the local leading schools.
Internally the accommodation briefly comprises of four well proportioned bedrooms, a living room with patio doors to rear garden, second family room with dining area, fully fitted kitchen and a well appointed bathroom.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Outside there is a private and enclosed rear garden in lawn with a paved patio area. To the front there is a landscaped garden and a driveway providing parking for numerous cars leading to the attached garage.
This excellent detached home will ideally suit a broad range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.