||47 Cove Hollow, Cove Bay, Groomsport, Bangor
- Excellent Semi Detached in Sought After 'Cove Bay' Development
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master Ensuite
- Bright Living Room with Feature Fireplace and French Doors to Rear
- Formal Dining Room with Solid Oak Floors
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Family Bathroom with White Suite
- En Suite Shower Room
- Available Unfurnished
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking and Further Parking to Rear
Full Description Situated within North Down's well renowned 'Cove Bay' development in Groomsport, this bright Semi Detached home offers excellent accommodation with south facing rear gardens.
Internally the property briefly comprises of three well proportioned bedrooms, master ensuite, a bright living room with feature fireplace and French doors to rear, separate dining room, fully fitted Kitchen, modern family bathroom with white suite and a separate downstairs WC.
Other benefits include Gas Fired Central Heating, and Hardwood Double Glazing.
Outside the property provides a brick pavior driveway to the front, further parking to the rear, and an enclosed, easily maintained south facing back garden.
Cove Bay provides private access to the beach for coastal walks, is within close proximity to Groomsport Village and the charming amenities it provides, and offers excellent convenience to arterial routes to Bangor, Donaghadee, Newtownards, Holywood and Belfast.
The property is available from the 16th March, will be managed by Fetherston Clements and we suggest you arrange an internal inspection.