4 Craignish Crescent
, BT16 2NP
||4 Craignish Crescent, Dundonald
- Newly Renovated Bungalow at the Heart of Dundonald
- EPC: E46/ C75
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Both with Built in Storage
- Newly Installed Bathroom with New Electric Shower Over Bath
- New Floor Coverings & Redecorated Throughout
- Superb Rear Garden in Paving and Lawn, Layby Parking to Front
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Currently Part Furnished- Furnished/ Unfurnished Upon Negotiation
Fetherston Clements are delighted to introduce this excellent bungalow in Dundonald to the rental market. Located just off Robbs Road/ Drumadoon Drive, the property is well serviced by public transport links, access to shops, schools and arterial routes to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards.
The landlord has carefully renovated this property, including rewiring, new floor coverings and redecoration throughout. Internally the property briefly comprises spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen, newly installed bathroom with shower over bath and two well proportioned bedrooms with built in storage.
Externally prospective tenants will also benefit from layby parking, well presented front garden and enclosed rear garden in paving and lawn.
The property is currently partly furnished but it can be unfurnished or furnished upon negotiation. Oil fired central heating and double glazing are also featured.
Available now, this property is sure to appeal to many.