39 Ardmore Heights
, Ardmore Road, Croft Road
, BT18 0PY
||39 Ardmore Heights, Ardmore Road, Croft Road, Holywood
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow Providing Panoramic Views over Belfast Lough
- Three Generous Bedrooms, Master with Built in Mirror Fronted Robes
- Spacious Living Room with Solid Wooden Floors and Feature Fireplace with back boiler
- Excellent Fully Fitted Kitchen with Built in Appliances
- Conservatory with Generous Space for Dining Table and Chairs
- Well Appointed Shower Room with Modern White Suite and Electric Shower
- Floored Roofspace
- Duel Heating System - Oil Fired & Solid Fuel Back Boiler Options
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Rent £795 including rates
Situated on an elevated site within a quiet and consistently popular residential area in Holywood, this well presented Detached Bungalow offers excellent accommodation and convenience of location.
Internally the property comprises three generous bedrooms, master with built in mirror fronted robes, a spacious Living Room with a feature cast iron fireplace with back boiler, a modern fully fitted Kitchen, a Conservatory and a well appointed Shower Room.
Other benefits include uPVC double glazing and the excellent dual heating system of oil and / or solid fuel (Living Room Fireplace), which can dramatically reduce the cost of heating the property.
Outside there is a paved patio area to the rear with a further raised patio area providing stunning views over Belfast Lough, bordered by fencing and mature hedges. To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with mature trees and flowerbeds, and a tarmac driveway providing off street parking for at least 2 cars, leading to the Attached Garage which has a plumbed Utility Area.
Located within close proximity to a plethora of local amenities in Holywood Town Centre, schools, transport links and arterial routes Belfast and Bangor, this excellent property will ideally suit the professional couple or young family.