31 Glenvarlock Street
, BT5 5GS
||31 Glenvarlock Street, Castlereagh, Belfast
- Deceptively Spacious Mid Terrace Property off Castlereagh Road
- Two Generous Double Bedrooms
- Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High & Low Level Units
- Spacious Bathroom with Electric Shower in Cubicle and Separate Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
- Offers Ease Of Access To A Range Of Local Amenities
- Excellent Access To Public Transport Links
- Currently Rented Until November 2018 At £450 PCM
- We Recommend An Internal Appraisal
LIVING ROOM 14' 1" x 12' 7" (4.29m x 3.84m) Feature fireplace. Laminate wooden floor.
KITCHEN / DINING 12' 1" x 9' 5" (3.68m x 2.87m) Range of high and low level units with formica worktop. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled splash back. Space for oven. Stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate wooden floor.
BATHROOM 12' 0" x 6' 4" (3.66m x 1.93m) White suite comprising low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor. Access to hot press.
BEDROOM 1 14' 1" x 12' 8" (4.29m x 3.86m) Laminate wooden floor.
BEDROOM 2 12' 1" x 9' 5" (3.68m x 2.87m) Laminate wooden floor.
OUTSIDE Enclosed rear yard.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.