||28 Sagimor Gardens, Bloomfield, Belfast
- Superbly Renovated and Extended Semi Detached Family Home
- Spacious Fully Tiled Entrance Hall with Large Front Reception Room and Ground Floor WC
- Bright Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining with Sliding Doors to Patio and Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Feature Island Unit and Breakfast Bar
- New Modern Family Bathroom
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gardens to Front and Rear that include Large Patio Area and Off Street Parking
- Situated Within Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore Village and Excellent Convenience to Belfast City
- Within the Catchment Area of Leading Grammar and Primary Schools
- Extensive Upgrades, Fully Replastered, Rewired, Replumbed to Mention a Few
This superb property has gone through extensive upgrades which include being fully replastered, replumbed, rewired, new gas heating system, new solid floors throughout and not to mention the addition of the excellent extension to the rear allowing for the bright and spacious open plan family space giving access to the patio and garden area.
The ground floor of the property comprises of fully tiled hall, WC, front reception room and the spacious open plan living/. kitchen/ dining to the rear. The first floor includes a new modern family bathroom, three well proportioned bedrooms and access to a large attic.
All rooms are bright, with new flooring and beautifully decorated. All is required for the buyers to do is move in and put their own stamp on this fine house.
Externally the property features newly tarmacked off street parking, front and rear lawns and generous back patio area. The open plan rear living space and patio lend itself well to those who enjoy entertaining family and friends.
The area is highly sought after and is serviced by a plethora of amenities including leading grammar and primary schools. Ballyhackamore and Belmont are both only a short walk away and features many shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. There is also easy access to Belfast city centre by arterial routes, public transport links as well as Comber Greenway.
Viewing is recommended to appreciate the superb accommodation, finish and location on offer.
Part glazed composite front door with toplight.
HALLWAY Understairs storage. Tiled floor.
TOILET 10' 0" x 8' 11" (3.064m x 2.72m) Low flush WC. Corner wall mounted sink with mixer tap. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
LIVING ROOM 14' 7" x 12' 4" (4.453m x 3.771m) (At Widest Points)
LIVING/ DINING/ KICTHEN 21' 5" x 19' 7" (6.543m x 5.991m) (At Widest Points) Range of high and low units. Laminate worktop and breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Gas hobs. Electric oven. Extractor hood. Space for washing machine. Integrated Indesit dishwasher. Integrated Indesit fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Velux windows. Sliding patio doors. PVC door to rear garden.
STAIRS AND LANDING
BEDROOM 1 11' 1" x 11' 0" (3.390m x 3.364m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 10' 11" (3.397m x 3.350m) Feature fireplace with cast iron inset.
BEDROOM 3 8' 1" x 7' 10" (2.467m x 2.398m)
BATHROOM 8' 0" x 6' 2" (2.441m x 1.9m) Low flush WC. Wall mounted sink with mixer tap. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower extension. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan, Hatch to roofspace. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor.
EXTERIOR Front garden in lawn, Tarmac driveway.
Rear garden in lawn and paving.