23 Wandsworth Road
, BT4 3LS
||23 Wandsworth Road, Belmont, Belfast
- Beautifully Presented Victorian Red Brick Townhouse
- Large Open Plan Living / Dining Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Kitchen With Range Of Modern Fitted Units, Integrated Appliances & Separate Utility Room
- First Floor Lounge / Bedroom
- Four / Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom With Three Piece Suite & Downstairs WC
- Superb Garden To Rear With Patio Area And Detached Studio Workshop
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing With Original Single Sash Windows To Front
- Available Immediately On A Fully Furnished Basis
- Excellent Location In Walking Distance Of Ballyhackamore And Belmont
We are delighted to present this beautiful period residence to the rental market. The property has been modernised by the current owners yet retains many original period details, which will prove highly popular with prospective occupiers.
Located on the Wandsworth Road, between the Belmont and Upper Newtownards Roads there are excellent local schools nearby along with a vibrant restaurant and burgeoning cafe scene in both Belmont and Ballyhackamore. In addition Stormont Estate and Demesne, Comber Greenway and CIYMS are all nearby. For those commuting to Belfast City Centre the M3 Motorway and A2 are easily accessible and there are excellent public transport links for those not travelling by car.
The internal accommodation would suit the requirements of any professional couple or growing family. The configuration offers the flexibility for the occupier to use the rooms to suit their own requirements depending on a preference towards formal / casual dining etc.
In brief the accommodation comprises of an open plan living / dining room at ground floor level leading to a modern fitted kitchen and door to rear patio area and garden beyond. There is also a utility and WC at ground floor level. On the first floor return is the family bathroom with modern white suite. On the first floor there are two spacious double bedrooms (one of which is currently a stunning first floor lounge). The second floor has three further bedrooms.
Externally the property has a charming private enclosed garden in lawn with brick pavior patio and parking area. There is also a detached brick built studio workshop / garage.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazing with original single sash windows to the front of the property.
Properties of this calibre are highly desirable and early viewing is recommended