2 Croft Meadows
, Croft Road
, BT18 0LB
||2 Croft Meadows, Croft Road, Holywood
- Fabulous detached family home on generous site in a private gated development
- Five bedrooms with a family bathroom and en suite shower room
- Formal lounge with a feature gas fireplace, drawing room and family area
- Spacious kitchen / dining area with a separate utility room
- Conservatory leading to large enclosed and private garden
- Desirable and sought-after location offering excellent commuter access
- Gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and downstairs WC
- First floor study with feature glass wall
- Detached garage and brick paviour driveway
- Available 12th October 2017 / Rent £1875pcm inclusive of rates
Located less than a mile from Holywood's town centre this fabulous detached family home enjoys a generous site in a gated development of only four properties. The practical accommodation provides five well proportioned bedrooms, two reception rooms as well as a spacious kitchen / family / dining area which leads to a conservatory. The formal lounge features a gas fireplace as does the family room, both of which are accessed from the reception hall featuring a central staircase with Minstrel gallery. An en suite shower room compliments the master bedroom along with a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and downstairs WC. The property also includes a study / library with a glass wall overlooking the landing area. The large rear garden offers plenty of privacy, includes a detached garage and backs on to Ballymenoch Park. Belfast is easily accessible as is the City Airport via the A2 or by public transport and Holywood also benefits from a number of schools in the town.
LOCATION OF 2 CROFT MEADOWS Travelling along the Bangor Road from the Maypole in Holywood, turn right before the traffic lights on the carriageway onto Croft Road. Croft Meadows is on the left hand side and Number 2 Croft Meadows is situated on the left.