|House Type||2 Bed Apartment Type A|
THE HEIGHT OF CITY CENTRE LIVING
Centrally located in Belfast, the iconic Obel tower is visible throughout the city from its site on the banks of the River Lagan, offering exceptional views of the city centre and Belfast Lough.
The Obel is at the forefront of Belfast's renaissance, having reshaped the city's skyline as the tallest building in Ireland. It represents the pinnacle of city centre living and the ideal home for young professionals.
The vibrant Cathedral Quarter, with a wide range of high-calibre restaurants and bars, is adjacent, with popular concert venue Custom House Square also in close proximity.
With award-winning restaurants such as Ox and Tedfords nearby, the area has established itself as the gastronomic heart of the city.
Comprising one, two, three bedroom apartments, Duplex and Penthouse suites, all of which are finished to the highest specifications, the 27 storey Obel tower provides fabulous panoramic views of Greater Belfast and Belfast Lough
HIGH QUALITY LIVING ON THE BELFAST WATERFRONT
With leading local interior designers and landscape architects consulted on the internal configuration, finishes and external landscaping, the apartments have been designed to surpass the expectations of even discerning owner/occupiers and investors.
Boasting slick, sophisticated interiors which exude luxe and character, the Obel residence is a showcase of modern convenience and style set to become a landmark of city centre living.
In addition to the residential offering, the Obel also houses adjacent offices and commercial premises currently anchored by international law firm Allen & Overy.
• Horizontal veneered apartment
• Stylish satin chrome ironmongery
• Recessed down lighters to kitchen,
bathroom and en-suite
• All walls, ceilings and woodwork to be hand
• Carpet in hall, living area and bedrooms
• Custom designed contemporary fitted
kitchen with soft close doors
• Bespoke modern work surfaces with
• Integrated electrical appliances including
oven, induction hob, fridge freezer and
washer dryer (located in Utility Cupboard in
• Tiled floor
• Contemporary white sanitary ware in
bathrooms and en-suites (where applicable),
complimented by chrome fittings
• Tiled walls
• Tiled floor
• Large wall mounted mirror
• Heated brushed chrome towel radiator
HEATING & ELECTRICAL
• Highly efficient stylish DIMPLEX electric
• Each apartment will have wiring and
infrastructure to accommodate broadband
capabilities and satellite television
• Wired for TV and telephone points
• Generous electrical sockets and lighting
points will be provided in each apartment
• Remotely operated door entry system
that can be activated anywhere from
a mobile phone
• Smoke detectors fitted to all apartments
• Double glazed throughout
• Landscaped Piazza to front
• Secure underground car parking
For further information please contact Fetherston Clements on 028 9066 1111.
Or visit the Obel's website www.obelbelfast.co.uk
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
2 Bed ApartmentOffers around £174,950
2 Bed ApartmentOffers around £169,950