17 Greggs Quay
, City Centre
, BT5 4GQ
||17 Greggs Quay, City Centre, Belfast
- Fantastic Four Bedroom Duplex Apartment Overlooking The River Lagan
- Open Plan Living Room & Dining Area
- Spacious Mezzanine Bedroom Master Suite With Office Space And Ensuite
- Four Double Bedrooms - Two With Ensuites
- Luxury Fully Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Large Balcony Overlooking The River Lagan
- Centralised Music and Sound System
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secure Private Car Parking Space Plus The Use Of One Private Garage
- Available Immediately
We are delighted to welcome to the rental market one of Belfast's most spectacular apartments. 17 Gregg's Quay is a stunning four bedroom apartment, ideally located on the banks of the River Lagan.
This truly fabulous property consists of three double bedrooms, one with ensuite and river views, and a further mezzanine bedroom suite complete with home office area and bright en-suite bathroom. The apartment also has a fantastic family bathroom, equipped with separate shower and bath, toilet and bidet and feature sink with mirror. The living area of this apartment is large and bright. The feature window with electric blinds offers views over the city, and a balcony allows the occupier to enjoy the afternoon sun from the comfort of their home. The kitchen has a five ring gas hob, and is extremely well appointed with a range of high and low level units. The apartment is complimented superbly with a central music system, air conditioning and gas fired central heating. The apartment comes with one secure car parking space and one garage for use of the occupier.
Gregg's Quay is situated at the end of the Queen's Bridge. The enviable location is a mere stone's throw from the City Centre, with landmarks such as The Waterfront Hall and Custom House Square within eyesight.
Apartments of this quality rarely come on to the market, and we anticipate interest to be high. To avoid disappointment, please c