17 Ballyholme View
, Seacliff Road
, BT20 5HT
||17 Ballyholme View, Seacliff Road, Bangor
- Luxury penthouse apartment with lift access
- Finished to a superb standard throughout
- Modern high gloss fitted kitchen
- Kitchen open plan to family / dining area with sea views
- Feature first floor mezzanine living room
- Two bright and airy double bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room and bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed
- Available 28th February 2017
Ideally situated on the Seacliff Road, this stunning penthouse apartment is within easy walking distance of Bangor's town centre and Ballyholme Village with delightful coastal walks literally on your doorstep. Bangor Marina, Royal Ulster Yacht Club and Ballyholme Yacht Club are also only a few minutes stroll away.
With no expense spared on fixtures and fittings, the interior combines traditional Victorian characteristics, such as high vaulted ceilings, with a contemporary modern twist.
Apartment 17 is spread over two floors comprising an open plan kitchen / dining area with built-in seating to enjoy views to Ballymacormick Point, a spacious double bedroom and bathroom. On the upper level there is a mezzanine living room, master bedroom and recently fitted shower room with contemporary white suite. The property further benefits gas fired central heating uPVC double glazing and visitor parking.
Rarely do properties of this calibre, boasting such an array of unique extras with such spectacular views, present themselves to the rental market. We therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
LOCATION OF 17 BALLYHOLME VIEW Travelling along Seacliff Road, Ballyholme View is on the right hand side past Ballyholme Yacht Club.