16 Windermere Avenue
, BT8 6SZ
||16 Windermere Avenue, Belfast
- Excellent Detached Bungalow In Popular Residential Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Reception Room
- Newly Fitted Kitchen With Space For Appliances
- Conservatory With Access To Rear
- White Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower
- Easily Maintained Rear Paved Yard
- Driveway Leading To Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Gazed Windows
- Available 6th October On An Unfurnished Basis
This superb detached bungalow occupies a private corner site within a quiet cul-de-sac location directly off the Ballymaconaghy Road. The location is ideal to offer ease of access to Forestside Shopping Centre, the outer ring and main arterial routes into Belfast City Centre and a number of leading primary and secondary schools are also within a short drive away.
The property has been recently painted and redecorated throughout, as well as the current owners installing a new kitchen and bathroom.
The accommodation which is in excellent order throughout, briefly comprises of three well proportioned bedrooms, a spacious reception room, a modern kitchen, a well appointed family bathroom and conservatory to the rear.
Externally the property has a driveway leading to a detached garage, with a paved rear yard.
The property further benefits from oil fired central, double glazed windows, an alarm system, and top up electricity metre.
Available 6th October on an unfurnished basis, this property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.