135 James Clow
, Pilot Street
, BT1 3AA
||135 James Clow, Pilot Street, Belfast
- Superb 13th Floor Apartment Located In Belfast City Centre
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite
- Open Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen With Living / Dining Area
- Luxury Bathroom With Contemporary Sanitaryware
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secure Gated Car Parking
- Balcony With Stunning Views Over Belfast Docks
- Audio Intercom System
- Furnished To An Exceptionally High Standard
- Available Mid To Late September 2019
Fetherston Clements are pleased to welcome to the rental market an excellent two bedroom apartment located in the James Clow Development. This superb 13th floor apartment is ideally located within walking distance of Belfast City Centre, Titanic Quarter and the Odyssey Arena. The apartment is beautifully presented and benefits from unrivalled views overlooking Belfast Shipyard, Titanic Quarter & Abercorn Basin.
Internally the apartment has been finished to an exceptional standard with modern decor and high end furnishings completing the tone. The apartment briefly comprises two double bedrooms with master en-suite, a well appointed bathroom, a bright and spacious open plan living / kitchen area with a range of modern integrated electrical appliances, utility storage cupboard and large balcony.
The apartment also features gas fired central heating, intruder alarm system and intercom door entry system.
In addition, there is secure allocated car parking and lift access.
Undoubtedly 'James Clow Development' is one of the most desirable apartment developments in the City and early viewing is highly recommended.