127 Castlehill Road
, BT4 3GQ
||127 Castlehill Road, Belfast
- Fabulous Semi-Detached Family Home In Popular Residential Area
- Freshly Decorated Throughout Including New Carpets
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances Optional
- Two Bright Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom With Separate W/C Downstairs W/C
- Gas Fired Central Heating Double Glazed Throughout
- Private Rear Garden With Driveway Parking, Garage And Utility Room Outhouse
- Unfurnished Available Immediately
- Located Close To Stormont Ballyhackamore With Transport Links To Belfast City Centre
Fetherston Clements are delighted to bring this beautifully presented semi-detached family home to the rental market. Situated just off the Upper Newtownards Road in East Belfast this property offers ease of access to Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages which provide a wide range of shops and restaurants. The property would ideally suit a family as it is situated within the catchment area for many of the local leading schools.
The property has been redecorated throughout and is newly carpeted presented in a fantastic condition.
The accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor of a bright entrance hallway, two spacious family rooms, a modern kitchen with appliance's provided as optional and a downstairs W/C. Completing the property on the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate W/C.
Outside there is a private and enclosed rear garden with patio area, utility outhouse and garage. To the front there is a driveway providing parking for numerous cars.
Other benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and floored roof space suitable for additional storage.
This property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.