125 Castlehill Road
, BT4 3GQ
||125 Castlehill Road, Stormont, Belfast
- Fabulous Semi-Detached Family Home In Popular Residential Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen / Living / Dining Area With Sliding Patio Doors To Rear Decking
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances
- Two Bright Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom Two Separate W/C's
- Gas Fired Central Heating Double Glazed Throughout
- Private Rear Decking With Driveway Parking
- Unfurnished Available Immediately
- Highly Popular Convenient Location Close To Ulster Hospital Belfast City Centre
Fetherston Clements are delighted to bring this beautifully presented semi-detached family home to the rental market. Situated just off the Upper Newtownards Road in East Belfast this property offers ease of access to Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages which provide a wide range of shops and restaurants. The property would ideally suit a family as it is situated within the catchment area for many of the local leading schools.
Internally the accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor of two spacious family rooms, a modern open plan living / kitchen / dining area with sliding doors to rear decking / garden, and a downstairs w/c. Completing the property on the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate w/c.
Other benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Outside there is a private and enclosed rear garden with raised decking area. To the front there is a driveway providing parking for numerous cars.
This property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.