11 Crawford House
, BT19 1XL
||11 Crawford House, Crawfordsburn
- Penthouse apartment located within an elegant and imposing listed building
- Situated in an exclusive gated development overlooking Belfast Lough
- Direct access to Crawfordsburn Country Park, the beach and coast path
- Beautifully presented apartment offering plenty of character and charm
- Fabulous views over Belfast Lough from both the lounge area and bedroom
- Luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom and deluxe bathroom suite
- Elevator access and gas fired central heating
- Ample parking with access to flood lit tennis courts, 21 acres of woodland and meadows and a heli-pa
- £695.00 pcm including rates / Available from 1st March / Unfurnished
Crawford House is an impressive and imposing listed building sympathetically converted to apartments overlooking Belfast Lough from an elevated site. This private gated development lies alongside Crawfordsburn Country Park with exclusive access to 21 acres of woodland and meadows as well as tennis courts, the coastal path, the country park and Crawfordsburn Beach. This penthouse apartment is located on the second floor and enjoys fabulous views over the beach and Belfast Lough from both the lounge / dining area and bedroom. The luxury fitted kitchen includes integrated appliances and the bedroom is complimented by a spacious deluxe bathroom suite. The apartment can be accessed via the formal staircase or by the elevator. This would be an ideal opportunity for a professional person or perhaps a couple hoping to enjoy the sea views and a home offering an element of grandeur. Contact the office for more information. Viewings strictly by appointment. Partly furnished. Available from 1st March.
COMMUNAL RECEPTION HALL Communal entrance to reception hall with stairs / elevator access to second floor.
ENTRANCE HALL Ceramic tile floor; built-in storage cupboards; cast iron radiator.
LOUNGE 16' 6" x 11' 11" (5.03m x 3.63m) Fabulous views over Belfast Lough, coastal path and front lawns; solid wood flooring; cast iron radiator.
DELUXE KITCHEN 11' 10" x 7' 9" (3.61m x 2.36m) Excellent range of high and low level units with drawers and granite work surfaces; integrated ceramic hob and electric under oven; integrated fridge/freezer; integrated dishwasher; ceramic tile floor; partly tiled walls; built-in gas boiler.
BEDROOM 16' 6" x 10' 0" (5.03m x 3.05m) Fabulous views over Belfast Lough, coastal path and front lawns; cast iron radiator.
BATHROOM Luxury bathroom comprising tile panelled bath with telephone hand shower over; dual flush WC; pedestal wash hand basin; bidet; ceramic tile floor and wall tiles; traditional towel rail radiator.